More “What Ifs” for your mind
What if the Oilers never blew a 35-3 lead?
We go to the Super Bowl and beat the Cowboys.
What if Jim Edmonds had not caught the ball in Game 7?
More from House of Houston
- Are you the 2021 FanSided Sports Fan of the Year?
- Houston Texans: 4 reasons Romeo Crennel is right coach right now
- Astros-Twins Wild Card Series: 5 things to know as MLB postseason begins
- Houston Texans: The Most Underrated Sports Drought Ever
- Houston Texans: J.J. Watt’s early case for NFL Hall of Fame
We go to the World Series and beat the Red Sox.
What if Matt Schaub had not gotten hurt in 2011?
SUPER BOWL CHAMPS BABY!
What if Carlos Correa had not made the error?
Bring on the Blue Jays and then the Mets. Plus, we go see the president after we win.
What If John Stockton Doesn’t Hit The Buzzer-Beater?
WE KNOW THE TRUTH!
What if this author hit a Walk-off Home Run in Little League?
Pizza plus appearance on talk shows equals Britney Spears music video baby.
What if this author is nuts?
You know something? You actually might be right. There are so many what ifs in this world that if we continue to ponder, they might lead to insanity. We can’t dwell upon the past. All we can do now is get ready for the future because no matter if we have good or bad days, the sun will come out tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day.