When J.J. Watt isn’t dominating on the field or helping around the community, he’s busy shooting commercials for different companies. This time, it’s the folks at Gatorade who put together a few funny ads for their latest campaign.
“Muscle shirts are for muscles” – Great line!
Here’s another where Watt picks up the Gatorade machine.
Here’s Watt stealing some Gatorade’s from a student.
Watt using his hands for deflections…
And my favorite line of all the commercials…
“Do you know what happens when you don’t sweat…I happen!”
More from Houston Texans
- Houston Texans: 4 reasons Romeo Crennel is right coach right now
- Houston Texans: The Most Underrated Sports Drought Ever
- Houston Texans: J.J. Watt’s early case for NFL Hall of Fame
- Houston Rockets and Texans: Two different coaches with one glaring similarity
- Houston Texans: DeAndre Hopkins and the Patrick Ewing Theory
Watt is already one of the faces of the NFL and could become the face of the NFL with another historic season. With all the poor decisions made by NFL players over the last 12 months, the NFL needs a player like Watt to distract fans from the negative news stories. Watt has taken that role in stride and is becoming of the most marketable players in the sport.
You can click here for all the latest Gatorade commercials, which include both Peyton and Eli Manning as well.
So if you’re not bored of J.J. Watt on the news, Hard Knocks, or social media, you will probably add these videos to your Watt bookmarks page.
Click here for all the latest on the Houston Texans.