Generation Orange is a biweekly podcast covering the Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash, co-hosted by Sean Ringrose, co-editor of Dynamo Theory; Leo Ponce aka The Ponce, a long-time soccer fan; and yours truly, staff writer here at House of Houston covering the Dynamo and Dash.
In this inaugural podcast we discuss a number of different issues, including:
- Reaction to the first two matches of the season
- Positives/negatives in Dynamo performance
- Will Bruin’s start to the season: is Good Bruin back?
- Andrew Driver on the right side of the midfield
- Impact of David Horst on the back line and communication issues at the center of the defense
- First week of Houston Dash training camp
- How Nick Matthews’ obvious dislike of soccer influences Houston Chronicle coverage of the sport
As this is the inaugural episodes, there are a couple of technical issues that pop up mostly in the beginning which we will be sure to deal with before the next episode. We will record the next episode on March 29th which will be broadcast live and available later for downloading. In the meantime, have a listen and enjoy.
You can find us on iTunes under: Generation Orange: A Dynamo Podcast. Alternatively, you can find us on blogtalk radio here.
For updates on the Generation Orange Podcast follow: @GenOrange25
Follow House of Houston: @HouseofHouston
Follow Hal Kaiser: @MIBS98
Tags: Houston Dynamo