We love our fans and we want everyone following us on all of our social media accounts so we can interact with everyone. You can like us on Facebook by clicking here. You can follow us on Twitter by clicking here. Hit us up and we will try to answer all of your questions and comments. Check out the rest of the links for more!
- Kristie Rieken (AP) on the Astros top prospects inching closer to the Majors.
There’s no clever way to describe this trio like the fabled Killer B’s of Jeff Bagwell, Craig Biggio and Lance Berkman, the longtime former faces of the franchise who wowed fans for years. But general manager Jeff Luhnow, the architect of Houston’s rebuilding plan, believes they could become just as loved in Houston.
- David Barron (Houston Chronicle) with the Astros response to Drayton McClane calling the Astros “abysmal”.
- Brian McTaggart (MLB.com) with the latest Astros news and notes.
- Astros tweet of the weekend…
— Houston Astros (@astros) March 15, 2014
- Sean Highkin (USAToday) says the Rockets have come together in 2014.
A big reason is the resurgence of Dwight Howard, who seems to be recovered from the 2012 back surgery that hampered his lone season with the Los Angeles Lakers last season. Howard, a three-time defensive player of the year, has not only helped the Rockets in what was one of their weaknesses last year, but has averaged 19.7 points and 13.1 rebounds per 36 minutes.
- Marc Stein (ESPN) asked scouts if the Rockets can make a big run.
- Adam Wexler (CSN Houston) on the Rockets trying to not lose their 3rd-straight game.
- Rockets tweet of the weekend…
— Houston Rockets Fans (@Rockets_Fans_) March 15, 2014
- Jerome Solomon (Houston Chronicle) says the Texans should take Teddy Bridgewater.
In recent weeks, I have talked to more than a dozen scouts and coaches – college and pro – to gain more knowledge on the top candidates. While they offered various opinions on who they would take, not a one said Bridgewater would be a bad choice.
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) on Ben Tate signing with Cleveland.
- Stephen Forsha (ToroTimes) talks Texans quarterbacks.
- Texans tweet of the weekend…
Casserly says Clowney is most talented DE he has scouted. Was GM of #Texans when they picked Mario Williams.
— CollegeFootball 24/7 (@NFL_CFB) March 13, 2014