- CSN Houston on Bagwell and Biggio on the HOF ballot again.
It will be Bagwell’s fourth appearance on the ballot. His percentage of votes has increased each of the last three years to 59.6 last year. Players need 75 percent of the votes for election. Biggio received 68.2 percent in his debut on the ballot last year.
- Spencer Fordin (MLB.com) on several prospects, including George Springer, hosting a baseball clinic.
- Josh Reese says the Astros won’t be sign Shin-Soo Choo.
- Astros tweet of the day…
Show support & share favorite memories by using #BiggioBagwellHOF leading up to the announcement of the Class of 2014 inductees on Jan. 8th!
— Houston Astros (@astros) November 25, 2013
- Jonathan Wasserman (Bleacher Report) tells us what to expect from Terrence Jones.
Sometimes, it just clicks.
Terrence Jones is running with an awesome opportunity in Houston, where he’s recently been named the team’s starting power forward. Since the move, Jones is averaging 15 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.6 blocks on 58 percent shooting through six games.
- John Wilmes (Bleacher Report) asks if the Rockets are playing with enough urgency.
- Jason Friedman (Rockets.com) on last night’s Rockets win.
- Rockets tweet of the day…
4th quarter…headlined by Garcia, Casspi and Parsons on offense and Omer Asik on defense. Omer has played the ENTIRE 4TH Q!!!!
— Craig Ackerman (@ca_rockets) November 26, 2013
- Sean Pendergast (Houston Press) says it’s time to clean house.
“We suck.” — Andre Johnson, Texans wide receiverAnd with those two words, Andre Johnson proved himself to be the most lucid and honest voice that matters inside the entire Texans football operations hierarchy.
We suck. Indeed.
You thought four straight games with a pick six from your starting quarterback was as low as you could go, right, fans?
- Dave Zangaro (CSN Houston) on Case Keenum continuing on as the Texans starting QB.
- Fred Faour (Examiner) writes that the Texans hit their lowest point in franchise history and things need to change.
- Texans tweet of the day…
Be careful out there Houston. It is cold and wet. I’m trying to nap it off but Reliants over there crying and moaning about the Texans.
— The Astrodome (@theastrodome) November 25, 2013