- Ray Kuhn (Climbing Tal’s Hill) on if Drew Stubbs is an option for the Astros.
Now Stubbs might not be an exciting option, or even a difference maker, but he could be a solid contributor. Stubbs could be a low risk and low cost addition who brings some upside. The same skill set that made Young an attractive option to the Astros, also works in Stubbs’ favor. The 29-year old outfielder brings a solid power/speed combination and also has a 20/20 season under his belt (22 HR, 30 SB in 2010).
- Steve Engbloom (Call To The Pen) reviewed the 2013 Astros season.
- Stephanie Stradley recapped the tweets from the Jim Crane lawsuit.
- Astros tweet of the day…
REPORT: Houston Astros beginning to feel bad for Houston Texans
— Faux John Madden (@FauxJohnMadden) November 24, 2013
- Jenny Dial Creech (Houston Chronicle) on the Rockets supporting cast.
The nagging left foot injury that has kept James Harden out of two of the Rockets’ last six games might keep him out a while longer, the guard said at practice Sunday. Harden, who missed Saturday night’s win over Minnesota, said he isn’t sure if he will play when the Rockets travel to Memphis on Monday night.
- Sara Eckert (CSN Houston) on how Terrence Jones is impressing his teammates.
- Michael Ma (Space City Scoop) on Asik trade talks.
- Rockets tweet of the day…
Houston. Repeat after me. “The Houston Rockets. The Houston Rockets. The Houston Rockets.” Feel better?
— James Harden’s Beard (@HardenBeard) November 24, 2013
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) on the descent towards the #1 pick.
After what transpired at Reliant Stadium on Sunday, you won’t have to use your imagination to hear commissioner Roger Goodell pronounce: “With the first pick in the 2014 draft, the Houston Texans select … ” The last time that happened was 2006, when outgoing commissioner Paul Tagliabue disclosed the Texans’ selection: “Mario Williams, defensive end, North Carolina State.”
- Chris Burke (Sports Illustrated) on the Texans embarrassing loss.
- Drew Doughtery (HoustonTexans.com) on J.J. Watt dominating in another loss.
- Texans tweet of the day…
The Patriots scored 34 points in the second half last night. The Texans have scored 35 points in the second half of their last nine games.
— Jerome Solomon (@JeromeSolomon) November 25, 2013
Tags: Links And Tweets