- Jose De Jesus Ortiz (Houston Chronicle) spoke with Jim Crane about the CSN Houston ordeal.
Astros owner Jim Crane and general manager Jeff Luhnow are adamant that the team’s lawsuit against former owner Drayton McLane and Comcast won’t interfere with their stated desire to raise payroll this winter.
- Greg Thurston (Climbing Tal’s Hill) on the Astros new signing.
- Jayne Hansen (What The Heck, Bobby) interviewed prospect Tyler White.
- Astros tweet of the weekend…
Astros once again in same division as Prince Fielder. He’s a career .324/.411/.616 hitter with 15 HRs, 43 RBIs in 50 games at Minute Maid.
— Brian McTaggart (@brianmctaggart) November 21, 2013
- James Harden could be out another game or two according to Jonathan Feigen (Houston Chronicle).
The loss of Harden, the Rockets’ leading scorer at 24.2 points per game, will force the Rockets to adjust the offense for Patrick Beverley, Chandler Parsons and Lin to take more of a role initiating the offense, rather than spending as much time in a catch-and-shoot role.
- Eddie Sefko (Dallas Morning News) says the Rockets inquired about Dirk Nowitzki.
- Jason Friedman (Rockets.com) on the latest Rockets win.
- Rockets tweet of the weekend…
As starter, Jones averaging 15 pts, making 58.7 %, 53.8 % on 3s, and 8.7r. Rockets huge improvement in spacing, movement since he’s started.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) November 24, 2013
- Jerome Solomon (Houston Chronicle) says Bob McNair needs to dole out the pink slips.
Expect McNair to break his silence Sunday after the Texans beat Jacksonville before a sellout, though certainly not close to an all-showed-up crowd at Reliant Stadium.
- Brian T. Smith (Houston Chronicle) on Case Keenum’s need to adapt.
- Stephen Forsha (Toro Times) did a Q & A with Black & Teal (Jaguars FanSided site).
- Texans tweet of the weekend…
Biggest priority is figuring out what Case Keenum can be. Everyone knows that. I can see the good and bad with Keenum. #Texans
— PDS (@PatDStat) November 24, 2013