Nolan Fontana | Rockets defensive potential | The latest on Gary Kubiak
- Brian McTaggart (MLB.com) on Nolan Fontana working on his bat.
The scouting report on Nolan Fontana hasn’t changed: he’s a high on-base machine, a label earned at the University of Florida and solidified when he reached base six times — including five walks — in his professional debut in 2012.
- Brian McTaggart (MLB.com) with a list of players the Astros could target in free agency.
- Cespedes Family BBQ wrote a funny top 10 list of top Astros shirseys.
- Astros tweet of the day…
As an Astros fan, this is the most excited that I’ve been going into the offseason with the possibility of free agent additions.
— Sean Feist (@native_astro) November 5, 2013
- Jonathan Feigen (Houston Chronicle) writes the Rockets are showing signs of defensive potential.
The Rockets do not consider themselves to be a great – or even a very good – defensive team. Not yet. They have not been defending this well long enough or consistently enough for that. Though they did quickly add the “not yet.”
- Forrest Walker (Red94.net) on the new look Rockets.
- Lee Jenkins (SI) on Dwight Howard and the Rockets history of big men.
- Rockets tweet of the day…
Asked his biggest concern, Rivers said vs. Rockets, “They’re big. They’re huge.”
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) November 5, 2013
- Robert Klempko (MMQB) on the Texans player’s confusion during halftime.
A Texans season in which little has gone right got a whole lot worse when coach Gary Kubiak collapsed on the field at halftime of the Colts game, leaving a stunned locker room to wonder what’s next
- Doug Farrar (SI) on the latest news regarding Gary Kubiak.
- Patrick Starr (State Of The Texans) on the Texans bringing in three kickers for competition.
- Texans tweet of the day…
Well wishes two of the really good guys in the NFL, John Fox & Gary Kubiak
— Troy Aikman (@TroyAikman) November 4, 2013
Topics: Links And Tweets