Review of the Chris Johnson trade | Chandler Parsons interview | Case Keenum’s Houston debut
- Greg Thurston (Climbing Tal’s Hill) reviews the Chris Johnson trade.
It’s still way too early to make a definitive judgement on the Chris Johnson trade. However, the early results aren’t exactly looking favorable for the Astros (or for the Diamondbacks for that matter).
- David Coleman (Crawfish Boxes) reviews Matt Dominguez’s season.
- Astros County on Baseball America’s top prospects closest to the MLB.
- Astros tweet of the day…
3 outs away. Can’t imagine how that feels… This is why we got back to work on Monday, no excuses in 2014 #astros
— Josh Zeid (@Josh_Zeid14) October 31, 2013
- Tzvi Twersky (Slam Online) spoke with Chandler Parsons on opening night eve.
The Houston Rockets won the summer. Now, it’s time to win the season too. The Rockets’ season tips off tonight against the visiting Charlotte Bobcats, and much of the Twitter talk surrounding the team is focused on free-agent acquisition Dwight Howard and All-Star guard James Harden. The difference between a hopeful fall and a win-filled spring, though, might actually be Chandler Parsons.
- Here’s (Clutchfans) the new Rockets Intro Video
- Michael Ma (Space City Scoop) on the Rockets picking up the options of Terrence Jones and Donatas Motiejunas.
- Rockets tweet of the day…
ROCKETS WIN! We are currently UNDEFEATED!!
— Clutch the Bear (@clutchthebear) October 31, 2013
- Brian T. Smith (Houston Chronicle) says Case Keenum is eager to represent Houston on national TV.
Another day. Another round of praise for Texans starting quarterback Case Keenum. Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said Keenum is the type of person that “people tend to gravitate” toward. Coach Gary Kubiak said Keenum continues to mature and make quick progress after taking over midseason for Matt Schaub. Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano was even more enthusiastic, saying the one-game starter has “moxie.”
- Mike Garafolo (Fox Sports) writes that Cierre Wood passed a drug test the day after he was cut.
- John McClain (Houston Chronicle) on Joe Mays being more vocal with Cushing out.
- Texans tweet of the day…
— James Palmer (@JPalmerCSN) October 30, 2013
Tags: Links And Tweets