Astros visit the Dominican | Chandler Parsons | Matt Schaub era
- Brian McTaggart (MLB.com) on several Astros players and staff members visiting the Dominican Republic.
Some Astros prospects are grinding away in the Arizona Fall League, one of the final steps before life in the Major Leagues. Others are working out at Minute Maid Park or on their own to stay in shape during the long winter. Brady Rodgers? He spent time teaching line dancing to some of his future teammates in the Dominican Republic.
- Greg Thurston (Climbing Tal’s Hill) on different outfield options for the Astros this offseason.
- Astros County season review on Jose Cisnero
- Astros tweet of the day…
— Chris Peixoto (@cjpeixoto) October 29, 2013
- Jenny Dial Creech (Houston Chronicle) on Chandler Parsons.
Chandler Parsons isn’t Dwight Howard. He isn’t James Harden. But he is an integral part of the Rockets this season, and even though he stands outside the spotlight that shines brightly on the faces of the franchise, he will keep the heart of the team beating – and will do it without making daily headlines.
- ESPN writers on the Southwest Division.
- Sarah Breuner (Space City Scoop) writes a farewell to Marcus Camby.
- Rockets tweet of the day…
Jeff Van Gundy predicted on my @957TheGame radio show today that the Houston Rockets will win this year’s NBA title.
— Ric Bucher (@RicBucher) October 29, 2013
- Matt Harvey (Houston Chronicle) on the Matt Schaub era in Houston.
Matt Schaub’s era as the Texans’ starting quarterback might not be finished. But it feels like it. Coach Gary Kubiak wasn’t definitive Monday, saying his announcement Case Keenum will start Sunday night at Reliant Stadium against Indianapolis is “a decision for this week.”
- Zachary Morgan (Houston Bias) defends Matt Schaub.
- A (now) former Texans fan decides to get a new tattoo but screws up.
- Texans tweet of the day…
— Eric SanInocencio (@EricSan) October 29, 2013
Topics: Links And Tweets