CSN Houston Update | Rockets chemistry | Texans position heading into the bye week
- More CSN Houston information as the Rockets and Astros have different stances via David Barron (Houston Chronicle).
The Rockets have broken ranks with the Astros, their partners in the parent company of Comcast SportsNet Houston, by informing a federal bankruptcy court that they agree with a motion by four Comcast affiliates to keep the troubled partnership under Chapter 11 protection.
- Edward Garza (Crawfish Boxes) gives us five relief pitchers that the Astros should target in free agency.
- Adam Chandler (Tablet Mag) writes “How A Jewish Kid From Connecticut Made It To The Major Leagues.”
- Astros tweet of the day…
Hey Mo, who you got winning the WS? “Astros”. They aren’t in it.”Oh,well, in that case I won’t be watching.” I BLEED @Astros ORANGE!!”
— Morgan Ensberg (@MorganEnsberg) October 23, 2013
- Jenny Dial Creech (Houston Chronicle) writes that Howard and Parsons are seeing the chemistry develop as the preseason moves along.
As Rockets preseason camp winds down, the players say they have seen a lot of growth in the team. Dwight Howard said he has really seen the guards shine in the last couple of weeks.
- Jalen Rose predicts in this video that Kevin Durant will join Harden and Howard on the Rockets.
- Rob Mahoney (Sports Illustrated) says a Rockets-Heat Finals matchup could be very exciting.
- Rockets tweet of the day…
Does this actually mean anything at all? No… but the thought of Durant in a #Rockets jersey is nothing short of epic.
— Hiren Joshi (@htown747) October 23, 2013
- Dave Zangaro (CSN Houston) on the Texans surprising position heading into the bye.
Andre Johnson had to wait eight years to be a part of a winning NFL team. He had to wait two more to be a part of a division champion. But after all the losing Johnson’s Texans did early in his career, the past two seasons were even sweeter. But that success is also helping to make this season that much more shocking
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) on the injuries in the NFL including the Texans.
- Khlaed Elsayed (Pro Football Focus) put out his Pro-Bowlers through seven weeks.
- Texans tweet of the day…
Jerome Bettis today on his #BusChat said Case Keenum should be the Texans starting QB going forward. — “The Schaub experiment is over”
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) October 23, 2013
Tags: Links And Tweets