- And more CSN stuff (David Barron, Houston Chronicle)!
The latest procedural developments in the involuntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy case involving the Astros, Rockets, Comcast/NBC and their joint entity, Houston Regional Sports Network/Comcast SportsNet Houston, indicate what could be construed as the adversarial nature of the dispute.
- Astros County takes their stab at the 2014 payroll.
- Reillocity (Crawfish Boxes) takes a look at two Astros minor league squads.
- Astros tweet of the weekend…
I am now convinced if the Astros could have signed Carlos Beltran for 2005 there would have been a W.Series winner in Houston.
— Greg Lucas (@GREGCLUCAS) October 12, 2013
- Last week the Rockets partnered with ZTE. Read more about it from Forbes.
The Houston Rockets have teamed up with the fourth largest mobile phone vendor in the world, naming ZTE their official smartphone for the 2013-14 NBA season. Marking ZTE’s first major promotional breakthrough in the United States, this partnership capitalizes on the promising future of both organizations.
- Jeremy Lin’s arrival in Taiwan was pretty exciting for everyone.
- Michael Ma (Space City Scoop) has more on the Rockets arrival in Taiwan.
- Rockets tweet of the weekend…
— Daryl Morey (@dmorey) October 12, 2013
- Tania Ganguli (ESPN) talks about player’s privacy.
For the past month, Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt has been working with the suburb of Pearland, his homeowners’ association and other homeowners in his neighborhood to get approval for a gate to add security to the neighborhood. If he can’t get the gate approved, he’ll have to move.
- Dave Zangaro (CSN Houston) tells us what to expect from Garrett Graham and Ryan Griffin.
- Stephen Forsha (Toro Times) did a Q&A with a Rams blogger.
- Texans tweet of the weekend…
— Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) October 11, 2013
Topics: Links And Tweets